Friday, May 3, 2013

April Bulu Feel Good Discovery Box Review

Bulu Box, is a supplement and health subscription box.  It contains 4-5 premium samples of supplements, vitamins, and other workout shtuffs.  I honestly do not know how Bulu Box got its name, but it sounds cool at least.  This box costs $10 a box, and you can save money by purchasing longer subscriptions like annual ones.

The customer service for this company is super awesome. If anything, even minor, is wrong with your box, they will send you a bunch of goodies for free! They also include a handwritten note. I can't find a coupon for this box at the moment, but I am sure there will be one soon, as there usually is.

If Bulu Box sounds like the box for you, please consider using my referral link here!

 This box is about the same size as a Love With Food one.
2 Neo-Chill Capsules ($1.77)- I don't know if I will use them. Finals week is finally over, so I guess it's too late now, oops. These would also be kinda weird to give to a friend.

Barlean's Omega Swirl Fish Oil  ($0.28)- This tasted yummy. It was key lime flavored, and tasted a lot like actual key lime pie! It had a bit of a fishy aftertaste, but that is to be expected.  Although I am happy with fish oil pills. 

Black Swan Chocolate Berry Barre Bar ($2.50)- I have gotten these bars in other boxes before, but I never really liked them. However, this was actually really good. It tasted really chocolaty with a little bit of berry mixed in. And the best part, it didn't taste very healthy (I think)!
XyloBurst Green Tea Gum ($1.29)- This gum had a very strong similarity to Fruit Stripes gum.  They both taste amazing at first, it is almost too good to be true. Then they run out of flavor and get all nasty. 

A Packet Of Eboost ($1.40)- I actually like this. And thankfully it wasn't in orange flavor! Sometimes this gets to sour for my tastes, but I still drink it anyways. 

CocoaVia variety sample pack ($4.66)- I always seem to forget to use these when I get them in a box though   I usually put the chocolate flavors in drinks, and the fruit ones in yogurt, but I recently started to put cake mix in my vanilla yogurt (which tastes delicious), so I don't know what I will do with those. I am also not sure about the health benefits of it. 

The total value of this box is about $12.  Considering this box is only ten dollars, I am happy with the value and will stay subscribed.

Verdict- This box is perfect for people looking to improve their health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment