Thursday, June 13, 2013

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler and Fusion Proglide Power Review


The Gillette 3 in 1 Fusion ProGlide Styler (long name I know). $14.99
I want to start out by saying the few negatives of this. The three customizable blade covers are kinda flimsy, one of them broke already for me. And when you add the customization things on the razor, it loses some of its power. But those are honestly the only negatives I could think of.  

The customization concept is very useful, I use the "precision" one to fix sideburns that got all messed up. But it could be used in a variety of ways, like for a unibrow, or close to one, or just facial hair trimming/adjustments.

 Not only does this gadget fix the hair on your face, but it can be used for body hair as well! And the normal razor, is obviously used for normal shaving. I really enjoyed the versatility of the styler. Even without any attachments, you can use this as just a powerful hair edger, but I wouldn't use it for anything much else. Overall, I would give this a four out of five :).

The Gillette Fusion Proglide Power ($10)
I honestly couldn't think of any negatives for this, except maybe the price. But I still think it is worth it for the product.

I want to start out by saying that this razor gave a super close and smooth shave! I've been using it for almost one and a half months, and I haven't cut myself, and I am super clumsy when it comes to this stuff. It doesn't pull or tug anywhere for me! The fusion also didn't burn at all, really smooth and awesome in my opinion.

Another positive for Gillette is that it rinsed without clogging, but that is to be expected with any razor with at least medium quality.  I have super sensitive skin, and this did a great job not irritating it.  I was pretty much used to having irritated skin after a shave, but I only had it in some spots, and it wasn't nearly as severe as before.

Overall, I really like this product and will continue to use it! I give it a five out of five.

**These products were provided by a company run by Gilette free of charge for me to write a review. Receiving this product for free did not affect the views or opinions in the review

2 comments:

  1. Everything has a positive as well as negative side so if we will consider the positive side then only we can proceed further so in my opinion Gillette Fusion Proglide Power is a better option...

    http://goo.gl/hHANs3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still using the power and it is pretty awesome. Yeah there are positives and negatives to anything. I believe the positives have to strongly outweigh the negatives for a product to be considered good. That was the case here.

      Delete