Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Bulu Box

Bulu Box is a monthly health, wellness, and supplement box. They usually have tons of coupons to subscribe with but use this Link in combination with the code FREEBOX to get your first box free (and refer me).  This is my fourth month of Bulu Box but I feel as if their boxes have been less and less satisfactory. This one was pretty good although I didn't particularly enjoy the box from last month.

This is what Bulu Box says on "about them":
Bulu Box is the first vitamin, supplement and general health subscription sample box designed to help you feel your best. Every month, you'll get a box filled with 4 to 5 premium, curated samples from top brands. Look forward to a new mix of products for both women and men, including vitamins, weight loss, sports nutrition, protein, diet, energy, detox, digestion, sexual health, herbs, natural remedies, endurance and more. We'll make sure you get enough to decide if the product is right for you. No shipping or shady fees. Depending on your plan, you can cancel anytime. Get ready for a healthy discovery!

This box costs $10 a month including shipping, which in my opinion, is pretty cheap as far as subscription boxes go.  And always be on the lookout for %50 off codes, that's usually when I subscribe again!

Bulu Box came in a brand new orange box, complete with inspirational phrases!

 $50 iTrain Gift Card ($50)- I think I have three of these now.  I need to start using them. The problem is that I am just not sure what to use all my credits for! I counted the value as fifty dollars because it doesn't require for you to spend any of your money.

1 Bottle of Dream Water in Pineapple PM flavor ($3.75)- I actually think dream water works. Before bed every night  I always take a Melatonin+ pill, and this felt like it did the same thing.  Except it is just way more expensive. Finally! I didn't get the Snoozeberry Flavor!
 1 tablet of At Ease PM ($0.87)- I don't think this actually did anything for me.  I used it instead of melatonin one night, and had major problems falling asleep.

Qspeed CoQ10 ($0.67)- I am not exactly sure on what this does.  I guess I'll just try it and see what happens.

Aero Energy Shot ($3)- This basically worked like having a cup of coffee.  It seems pretty pricey if someone were to have it daily, so I'll just stick to my tea.

ProLab Quick Fire ($1.30)-  This is  supposed to help with training. I guess I'll take it before a work out.

The total value of this box is about $60. Yay for good value! I guess this makes up for the box from last month.  I checked the Bulu Box home page and it had a picture of all the stuff in the box from last month with an extra bag of kale chips. Peculiar.
The suspicious picture

Verdict: If you want to try out new supplements, this may be the box for you!

**I did purchase this box myself and I am not an affiliate. From this point on, I will not put these things unless I was somehow compensated to write the review. Just assume I am not If it doesn't have this.

No comments:

Post a Comment