Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Influenster: The Taste Review

A new cooking show just recently started. It is called the taste, and is kinda a spinoff of the Voice, but with cooking. From my understanding, judges taste some contestants food blindly, like the voice, and they form teams. If you're a foodie at all, I think you should watch this.I know I will be! It is on Tuesdays @ 8/7 C on ABC. It features famous judges such as Anthony Bourdain. I am a huge fan of Anthony Bourdain and his show, so I'll probably root for him. See you guys later bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love this show too! I was surprised that Bourdain agreed to be on a primetime competition show but I'll take it. I love his sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would never think that Anthony Bourdain would ever agree to be on this type of show. He just doesn't seem like thy kind of person. I feel he adds a lot to the show though.

      Delete