Thursday, February 21, 2013

February Bulu Box Review

Bulu Box is a health and wellness box that costs 10 dollars a month. This is on the cheaper side of subscription boxes especially health and wellness ones.

This is what Bulu Box says on their About us page:
"Bulu Box is the first vitamin, supplement and general health subscription sample box designed to help you feel your best. Every month, you'll get a box filled with 4 to 5 premium, curated samples from top brands. Look forward to a new mix of products for both women and men, including vitamins, weight loss, sports nutrition, protein, diet, energy, detox, digestion, sexual health, herbs, natural remedies, endurance and more. We'll make sure you get enough to decide if the product is right for you. No shipping or shady fees. Depending on your plan, you can cancel anytime. Get ready for a healthy discovery!"

If you would like to subscribe to Bulu Box, please us my referral link and get your first box free (you can cancel anytime).
http://curebit.com/x/wZ6rv

I would also like to recognize Bulu box's awesome customer support. Once my box was missing an item, so then I contacted them and they sent me a box with the missing product and a bunch of other bonus products to try out. They even included a handwritten card apologizing. Another time, a product was leaking all over the place (C-spray), and I contacted them about this also. Then they sent me a box with 3 BOTTLES of the C-Spray! That's like $60 in value. I am a big fan of their customer support.

The contents of my February box with approximated retail values:

Gouch! Dietary Supplement, 2 vegetarian tablets ($4)- These tablets are supposed to provide antioxidants, encourage healthy inflammatory response, and promote healthy uric acid levels
This product seems interesting, but also a little pricey at 2 dollars per tablet. Good thing I get to try it before purchasing a full size.

C3 Stress Supplement Drink, 1 packet ($1.50)- I've been getting a lot of stress drinks recently. They seem to be mostly placebos but maybe this one will be different.

Biocell Collagen Connective Tissue Support, 2 capsules (67 cents)- I am not having problems with collagen levels or my connective tissues, but I'll try this when I get a sore joint or something similar to that.

Neo-Carb Bloc, 2 tablets ($3)- Bulu box sent perfect blocs last month, maybe this one is better. I did like the one sent last month.

Eruption, 1 packet ($1)- This is supposed to help with energy and hydration. I might try this on a morning that I slept through my alarm and need some quick energy.

The total value of this box is about $10. I got about what I payed for, but other Bulu boxes have been better. This isn't a bad box by any stretch of the imagination, so I would still recommend subscribing.

Verdict- I really like Bulu boxes. I would recommend subscribing.

* I was not paid to write this review by Bulu box or anyone else. I purchased this subscription myself


1 comment:

  1. SO pumped you love your subscription :) Thank you for the awesome review!!

    ReplyDelete